Advertising your products and services require more than just persuasive text. You also need to find the right stock photos that match your theme and style. They should also complement your message – make it more powerful. Keep in mind that people are visual creatures. They like pictures, both still and moving. By adding a great image, you can capture their attention and convey the right message.
Are you looking for great deals on stock photos for your creative project? Save your time and spend it on making your product more amazing because we got you covered. We created a list of stock photo agencies, where you can get cheap stock photos for commercial use (plus more!)
- 99 Club. The cheap stock photo site has an offer specially made for smaller companies. For only $99, you can download 200 images of up to XXL size per year. All images come with a royalty-free license, meaning you can use them in any project for as long as you like. The library is filled with millions of high resolution images. Over 80,000 more are added every month, too. Stock Photo Secrets currently offers a $0.49 per image promo – which we say is a very solid deal.
- With over 160 million high quality images in the library, you will surely find the photo that suits your theme and style. Although it does not offer the cheapest pricing and plan in the market, Shutterstock does give you the best value for your money. Offering images for as low as 28¢ each, it is definitely a good place to find cheap stock photos. To make things even greater, Stock Photo Secrets offers an exclusive 10% discount with its coupon code.
- With the stock photo agency, finding cheap stock photos is not a dream – It’s real! You can download images for as low as 20¢ each. You can browse their gallery for free. All you need to do is sign up. Dreamstime also boasts a flexible buying system. Once you register, you can start browsing through millions of high quality images.
- One royalty-free photo in Fotolia will only cost you 14¢. You can check out their gallery of awesome images (It’s free!). The Microsoft add-on and the Fotolia Desktop make the subscription even greater. Stock Photo Secrets also currently offers an exclusive deal. You can get 3 free credits + 20% discount when you sign up to the stock site. So, don’t forget to get their Fotolia promo code.
- The lowest price per photo is at 10¢ each. If you have a low budget but don’t want to compromise quality, you have come to the right place. Depositphotos is currently running a 7-day free trial that allows you to download up to 35 images. If you decide you like the stock site, you can choose a plan that will let you download images for as low as 10¢ per photo. To help you save more, Stock Photo Secrets offers an exclusive deal that gives you 5 free credits + 15% discount when you register to the stock site.
These 5 cheap stock photo websites some of the lowest prices in the market. But, the best thing is you can further your savings – thanks to Stock Photo Secrets.