Running a small business requires cheap stock photos to build your presence. We are visual creatures. Your target audience want pictures to go along with text, so they can understand your message better. Cheap stock photos for small business are not only worth a thousand words. Sometimes, they tell stories that no words could tell.
Your blog posts, social media posts, your website and your marketing materials all need images. As a small business owner, you need to set aside a budget for that. Although there other stock photos that cost higher than the others, you don’t have to resort to them for high quality. Many cheap stock photo sites offer high quality images for a much lower price.
Here are a few them:
- You can get one photo for as low as 28 cents from Shutterstock. All you have to do is sign up to the stock site and get access to their weekly free photos and bonuses. The website has millions of premium royalty-free images in the library. You will surely find what you are looking for complete to creative projects.
- Another great cheap stock photo website is Dreamstime. It offers a single image for as low as 20 cents. It also features a free photo gallery that you can explore when you sign up to the website. Furthermore, it boasts a flexible buying system that will get you one photo for only 20 cents easily.
- Combine a free gallery and very low price, you have the perfect image source in Fotolia. The stock photo site offers images for as low as 14 cents per image. Add Microsoft and Fotolia desktop, and you have the perfect tool to complete your creative projects.
- If you are looking for the lowest price per photo, you have come to the right place. Depositphotos offer images for as low as 10 cents each. The stock currently runs a free trial for all new members, allowing you to download as many as 35 images in one week. After the trial, you can choose the plan that suits your creative needs and budget.
- The cheapest single stock photo pricing is offered by PhotoSpin at 1 cent per image. That’s right! You can end up paying for as low as 1 cent for a single photo. The image library has over 2.5 million images. Run by designers, photographers and web specialists, the stock photo site truly understands what every creative needs.
If you are looking for a place to buy cheap stock photos for small business, you will find this list helpful. Whatever your budget is, you will surely find a plan that suits it here. All stock sites mentioned feature an amazing library filled with royalty free images. Remember, just because you don’t have a huge budget does not mean you should compromise quality. A number of cheap stock photo agencies are available on the Internet, and we list them here for your own convenience. Sign up to one of them and jumpstart your projects now!